Free Report: Critical HR Recordkeeping - From Hiring to Termination
Just for trying HR.BLR.com, you'll get this practical, 24 page free report on keeping your records in compliance. Available immediately via download when you begin your risk-free examination of HR.BLR.com, the comprehensive online information service for Human Resources professionals.
Complete the HR.BLR.com free trial form at right and we'll immediately give you a link to download your free report.
Practical answers to perplexing federal and state labor law compliance questions are just 2 minutes away:
- Time Savers - 100s of downloadable job descriptions, white papers, PowerPoints, checklists, policies, and training meetings make HR easier
- Comply with federal and state laws - Plain-English, side-by side
analysis of both federal and state employment laws. Create customizable, exportable reports.
- Job Description Manager - Thousands of
searchable, pre-written, legally-reviewed job descriptions. All editable
descriptions include suggested grade and salary levels for your state.
- Salary Data - Access salary data for over 2,900
job titles at the national, state and local level. Create custom
profiles and benchmarks for your organization.
- HR FAQs - Type in your question and get an instant answer!
- HR Daily Advisor - newsletter keeps you in the know
Free Report - Critical HR Recordkeeping - From Hiring to Termination
Just for trying HR.BLR.com we will send you this practical Free Report. Receive valuable information on keeping your records in compliance.
HR.BLR.com - Where Professionals Go for State HR Answers and Practical Tools