Free Report: Critical HR Recordkeeping - From Hiring to Termination
Just for trying HR.BLR.com, you'll get this practical, 24 page free report on keeping your records in compliance. Available immediately via download when you begin your risk-free examination of HR.BLR.com, the comprehensive online information service for Human Resources professionals.
Complete the HR.BLR.com free trial form at right and we'll immediately give you a link to download your free report.
Practical answers to perplexing federal and state labor law compliance questions are just 2 minutes away:
- Plain-English employment law analysis. Get side-by-side analysis of both federal and state employment laws. Quickly create customizable, easily exportable reports.
- Ask the experts. Consult with our team of legal experts to get quick and direct answers to your most pressing HR questions.
- Time-savers. Save time completing your daily HR tasks with hundreds of downloadable job descriptions, white papers, PowerPoint® presentations, checklists, policies, and training meetings.
- Job Description Manager. Thousands of searchable, prewritten, legally reviewed job descriptions are just a click away. All editable descriptions include suggested grade and salary levels for your state.
- Salary data. Access salary data for more than 2,900 job titles at the national, state, and local level. Create custom profiles and benchmarks for your organization.
- Recordkeeping tools. From training talks to checklists to quizzes, we have a variety of recordkeeping tools available to help you stay organized and on track.
Free Report - Critical HR Recordkeeping - From Hiring to Termination
Just for trying HR.BLR.com we will send you this practical Free Report. Receive valuable information on keeping your records in compliance.
HR.BLR.com - Where Professionals Go for State HR Answers and Practical Tools