March Madness isn’t the only event employees are placing bets on, according to a recent survey. In fact, these office pools have nothing to do with sports.
Here are some of the strangest pools from a recent CareerBuilder survey:
- How long someone could keep binder clips attached to his body.
- What time during the day a co-worker would fall asleep at her desk.
- What a co-worker would use as his next excuse to call off work.
- How many people would call in sick the day a new video game came out.
- Blood alcohol results on drunk patients.
- How long two co-workers would date.
- And last, but not least, who could grow the best mustache.
Another survey, conducted by Spherion, found that a few employees also bet on the outcomes of award shows and reality TV shows.
Have heard of, or participated in, a strange workplace pool? Share your story with us!
Read previous HRSBT readers' submissions: